Occupy Education California provides the best educational resources, one of them is professional help with capstone project, so please join us for Occupy Education California statewide actions starting March 1 and culminating in mass actions in Sacramento on March 5-8.
- Call to Action
- 99 Mile March to Sacramento
- Add/Edit an Action
- Action Schedule
- Action Map
- 2:00 Convergence then march Oscar Grant Plaza
- 5:00 Community Convergence Oscar Grant Plaza
- 8:00 – 12 noon Open University California Hall
- 12 noon Rally Sproul Plaza
- 12:45 March to Oscar Grant Plaza
Peralta Community College District
Laney College, College of Alameda, Berkeley Community College, Merritt College
- 12:30 Rally Laney College Quad
- 1:30 March to Oscar Grant Plaza
- 3-4pm: Teach-In & Occupation at California State Office Building, 455 Golden Gate Ave
- 4-6pm: Mass Rally, Music, Art, Speakers at Civic Center Plaza, Polk & Grove
UC Santa Cruz
- Early Morning Strike Base of Campus, Bay St. and High St.
- 12 noon Rally Base of Campus
On January 9th, the UC Santa Cruz General Assembly, a gathering of students, workers, educators, and community members from Occupy Santa Cruz, voted unanimously to hold a campus strike March 1st and to mobilize to Sacramento for March 5th. To get involved, come to the General Assembly every Monday, 7pm, at Kresge Lounge, UCSC. More details to follow at: http://www.teachthebudget.org
Is there a meeting time and place for UCDavis students to join the march?
The march will be stopping there to camp the night of the 4th! And leaving to go to the capitol the morning of the 5th.
The Associated Students of the University of California, San Diego, and the Public Education Coalition on campus have endorsed the March 1st Day of Action! We will be having a walkout and rally to engage and educate students ahead of the March 5th action!
Will someone be there with the “Ca Millionaires tax of 2012″ initiative petitions???